Monday, October 13, 2008

Spanish Word Of The Day!



SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: MUSHROOM
Yo, when all mi familia gets in the car, there's not mushroom.
SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: CHICKEN
My girlfriend wanted me to go to the store, but chicken go by herself.
SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: LIVER & CHEESE
Some guy tried to sweet talk my woman. I told him, 'Yo loco, liveralone, cheese mine!'
SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: JULY
Ju tole me ju were goin to the store and July to me! Julyer!
SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: WAFERI
wanted to go with my mom to the flea market pero she didn't wafer me!
SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: HERPES
I had some cake to share with my wife, this is my piece this is herpes.
SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: TISSUE
I told you if you didn't know how to do it, I could tissue.
SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: CASHEW
I was running after you but I couldn't cashew!
SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: BISHOP
We went out to the club y mi vieja got drunk and fell down, so I had topick the bishop.
SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: JUICY
Hey man, I'm looking for Paco, tell me if juicy him

No comments: